We are pleased to publish our 2023 Manifesto.
This current Conservative administration has been driven by 4 key principles since it took office in March 2022.
- Access to outstanding education
- Access to good quality housing
- Access to first class social care
- Creating high paying jobs.
We have been driven by the fact that Plymouth taxpayers, on average, are paid £365 a year less than others across the country, we acknowledge this, and it has been a key driver for us.
Over the past 12 months we have been working with key employers across the city to get Plymouth residents into high paying jobs and to make the best opportunities possible for residents of our Ocean City.
On top of this, we have been working to maximise the benefits of our newly acquired free port status, something that will promote growth and allow for higher value jobs to enter the city and for companies to expand in the city.
We are proud of what we have achieved over the past 12 months, given the tough economic backdrop we have faced as an authority, and we pledge to you, the people of Plymouth, that we will continue to work for your best interests and have your best interests at the heart of every decision that we make.
What will we continue to do for you:
- Strong and sound management of the city’s finances
- A strong and united Conservative team representing and delivering for you
- Strong commitment to our city’s future growth and prosperity
- Offering good value for money and making the right decisions on how to spend your
money, not on vanity projects, but on services for you, our residents
Plymouth Conservatives, April 2023