We have plenty of activities going on, whether its getting out on the doorsteps, debating policy or hosting guest speakers, there is lots to get involved in with the Plymouth Conservatives!
Conservative Policy Forum (CPF) meets around every two months to debate and give feedback on topics proposed by Conservative Campaign Headquarters. Please contact me at the Office details above if you would like to be included in this group.
Donate to Plymouth Moor View's fighting fund
There will be a General Election this year and your support is vital. We rely on our members and donors to fund our local campaigning activities, and we will need all the resources possible to get Johnny re-elected. Plymouth Moor View is firmly in Labour's sights - please support our campaigns by donating to our Fighting Fund today.
Ways to donate
You can send us a cheque made payable to Plymouth Moor View Conservatives.
You can make a bank transfer or card payment - please contact the Chairman via email at: moor firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a donation?
A donation is only a donation if its value is over £500 i.e. £500.01 and over, and can be either cash or non- cash transactions. These can include:
● A sum of money
● The ‘profit element’ of tickets for fundraising events (i.e. ticket price minus any external costs such as catering, venue hire etc.)
● Prizes for raffles, auction items
● A subscription or fee paid for membership
● Any money spent promoting the Party, MP or Candidate
● The provision other than on commercial terms of any property, service or facilities for the use or benefit of the Party, MP or Candidate
● Sponsorship, where money or other property is transferred to help meet (or avoid incurring) a defined cost e.g. for utility bills, printing costs or in connection with an event or conference
The legal information:
Political Party Elections and Referendums Act 2000
Under the Political Party Elections and Referendums Act 2000 (PPERA) you must be on the electoral register in the UK excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man in order to make a donation of more than £500. If you donate more than £1,500 to the Party in a calendar year, we are obliged under the PPERA to report such a donation to the Electoral Commission, who will publish the fact that you have made a donation over £1,500. For more information, please see Electoral Commission Website